Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Kershaw - Leek Knife Black Serrated )
One of the finest 1660 models Kershaw carries, the Black Serrated Leek knife brings razor-sharp precision to the task at hand. Applying slight pressure onto the "flipper" triggers its Assisted SpeedSafe® opening action. And with a 3" serrated edge and drop-point blade, you can expect plenty of versatility for jobs like cutting, skinning, and carving. The blade's composition consists of Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel. A mix of chemistry that captures the trifecta of edge performance, edge stability, and corrosion resistance.
To secure the blade in place once retracted, switch the tip lock into position to ensure that this knife deploys when you want it. The ceramic-based formula of the Cerakote finish creates resistance to corrosion and wear over time. The result is the sleek matte-black finish that you see now.
From the mind of Ken Onion, a Blade Cutlery Hall of Fame member, this Kershaw leek knife is Perfect for everyday use, everywhere you go.
- Scallop Serration: Serrations assist in cutting through particularly tough or fibrous material, such as rope or cord. The scalloped serration offers even cutting power on both push and pull strokes and doesn't “tear” the material as much as other serration styles.
- SpeedSafe®: Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Reversible: Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries
- Flipper: May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- Frame Lock: A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Made In The USA: When you see this on one of our knives, it means the knife was made in Kershaw's Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, DLC coating
- Handle: 410 stainless steel, DLC coating
- Blade length: 3 in. (7.5 cm)
- Closed length: 4 in. (10.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 7 in. (17.9 cm)
- Weight: 3.0 oz. (85 g)