Kershaw and Todd Rexford have teamed up to bring you a smaller pocketknife with plenty of style: the Amplitude 2.5. As you might guess, the Amplitude 2.5 features a 2.5-inch blade. When closed, the knife is a compact 3.5 inches long.
The Amplitude 2.5’s blade is heat treated to Kershaw’s demanding specifications to bring out the very best qualities in the steel. A machine satin finish on the blade and cool, grey titanium carbo-nitride coating on the steel handle give the Amplitude 2.5 a sophisticated look. For easy carry, a left/right reversible pocketclip is included.
This no-nonsense smaller knife offers simple, clean lines, a drop-point blade, and a smooth all-steel handle. So that the Amplitude 2.5 is ready when needed, it can be opened one-handed thanks to SpeedSafe® assisted opening accessed with the handy, built-in flipper.
Easy to carry in pocket, briefcase, or backpack, the Amplitude packs a lot of style into a smaller package.
- Designed by Todd Rexford
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Frame lock
- Reversible pocketclip (right/left tip-up)
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, machine satin finish
- Handle: 410 stainless steel, titanium carbo-nitride coating
- Blade Length: 2.5 in. (6.4 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Overall Length: 6 in. (15.2 cm)
- Weight: 2.6 oz. (73.7 g)