Kinco - Lined Pigskin Mitt
Featured in The Family Handyman Magazine, the Lined Pigskin Mitt are a great basic leather mitten for winter chores around the house.
- Durable pigskin leather out wears regular cowhide and fabric ski gloves
- Extra HeatKeep® thermal lining for those exceptionally cold days
- Reinforcing leather patches sewn with Draylon® thread covering the palm area and fingers for extra abrasion protection
- Pre-treated with REVIVEX® waterproofing solution
- Comfortable 5-finger lining
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
You need these...
I have been plagued for years with cold hands while skiing. I was tired of hand warmers and rolling my hand into a ball inside my $75 gloves. Saw a well worn pair of these in the repair shop, and the kid behind the counter swore by 'em. For $25, what did I have to lose... VERY happy... I will look at the vistas while riding the lift now instead of being preoccupied with my cold hands. Why do things that work well have to be expensive? Kinco gets it... great product.