Kinco - Lined Premium Pig Palm Mitt - Unisex
When the temperature drops but you still need to fix that fence or bring in more wood, the Lined Premium Grain Pigskin Palm Mitt with Knit Wrist will keep you warmer than the average glove.
- Trademarked Otto™ striped cotton-blend canvas fabric on the back-of-hand offers lightweight, breathable coverage
- Golden premium grain pigskin protects the palm with exceptional durability, & due to its porous nature, remains soft & flexible after getting wet
- Comfortable, form-fitting polyester & elastic knit wrist at pulse-point, helps to retain warmth where heat often escapes the body, & prevents debris from infiltrating the glove
- Shirred elastic tightens the shell material to the shape of the hand above the widening of the palm & provides an additional preventative measure to block particles from further entering the glove
- Reinforcement leather pull-tab added to knit wrist helps to reduce stress on the cuff seams & avoids stretching the knit when pulling gloves on & off
- Golden grain pigskin knuckle strap provides added protection from bumps & abrasions
- Angled wing thumb design, which is seamless between the palm & thumb, offers additional flexibility & comfort
- High-performance signature Heatkeep® thermal insulation laminated to soft TR2 inner lining, provides superior heat-retention in a 5-finger glove design, which insulates each finger by trapping heat, repelling the cold, & wicking away moisture
- Mitt shell pattern reduces the amount of surface area exposed to the cold & helps retain the heat of the entire hand
- Pairing hook keeps gloves together when not in use
|Intended Use||Winter, Work/Hunting|
WARNING: California Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.