Klymit - Static V Lite Insulated Pad
At just 19.6 ounces and with an R-Value of 4.4, the Insulated Static V Lite delivers exceptional comfort and insulation for minimal weight. The V shaped chambers minimize air movement and are filled with light, warm Klymalite™ synthetic insulation for thermal performance in winter conditions. The ergonomic design and dynamic side rails cushion and cradle the body for a better night’s sleep. Advanced ultralight materials and smart construction shed grams without impacting performance, making this a versatile choice that handles for winter ski tours, summer backpacking and all season adventure.
- Body Mapping Technology: Klymit's specially developed V-shaped design delivers superior support and comfort no matter how you sleep – on your side, stomach or back.
- Side Rails: Integrated into the patterning and construction, side rails help provide a secure, comfortable sleep by centering you on the pad and inhibiting air movement while tossing and turning.
- Deep Weld Patterning: Unlike traditional pads that flatten the bag’s fill, Deep Welds create expansion zones that allow your bag to fully loft beneath you for improved thermal comfort.
- Twist-Pull Valve: Secure and simple, Klymit's valve allows for inflation in as few as 10 breaths, and opens wide for rapid, complete deflation. The mechanism creates a secure seal and helps prevent inadvertent opening.
- Pack Size: Exceptionally compact, the 5”x8” pack size is tiny compared to closed-cell foam or self-inflating pads with the same footprint, R-Value and thickness.
- Rugged Material: The 30D Polyester top and bottom Material provides superior lightweight and comfort but still provides tear, puncture and abrasion resistance all for a minimal weight.
- Patch Kit: Included for emergency repairs, a patch kit comes stored in a small integrated pocket on the top of the pad’s storage bag – already packed and always at hand.
- Storage Bag: A storage bag, sized specifically for your pad, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while traveling.
- Klymalite™ Synthetic insulation: Lightweight, compressible and durable, advanced synthetic insulation in the chambers slows the transfer of air between the top and bottom halves of the pad for improved thermal performance.
- Anti Microbial Laminate: A treatment permeates the inside laminate to inhibit the growth of microorganisms, including fungus and bacteria, that can cause odors and material damage.
- Superlight Design: Weighs only 19.6oz, considerably less than other air mattresses and self-inflating pads of the same size, thickness and R-Value.
- Ultralight Material: The 30D top and bottom polyester material is the best combination of backcountry durability and ultra lightweight.
- Weight: 19.6 oz / 556 g
- Dimensions: 72" x 23" x 2.5" / 183 cm x 58.4 cm x 6.5 cm
- R-Value: 4.4
- Inflation: 10-15 Breaths
- Pack Size: 5" x 8" / 12.7 cm x 20.3 cm
- Fabric: 30D Polyester