* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 3 business days to your shipping time.
Responsive and lightweight, the Kneebinding Carbon downhill ski bindings offer advanced skiers high performance and reduce the chances of serious knee injury.
- The Kneebinding Carbon downhill ski bindings offer an innovative solution to injury—a heel piece that releases sideways to reduce the chance of serious knee injury
- Traditional bindings feature 2 areas of release: sideways toe release in the front of the boot and vertical or forward heel release at the back of the boot
- Kneebindings offer an additional dimension of sideways release in the heel, reducing the chances of strains and tears to the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL)
- Resin and stainless-steel components offer high durability, excellent energy transfer and light weight
- Components are blended with carbon fiber to increase stiffness and maximize responsiveness
- Mounting system is designed to work with the natural flex of your skis and to reduce unwanted release
- Hard, flat boot platforms efficiently transfer pressure from edge to edge, and toe-height adjustment eliminates play
- Wide mounting platform enhances leverage on today's wide skis
- Comes with either a 90mm brake that fits most all-mountain skis or a 110mm brake that fits most all-mountain wide and some powder skis
- Features 5 - 14 DIN settings