Knog - Blinder Mob Kid Grid Front
An attention seeking, limelight snatching party animal, perfect for those darkened inner city streets and urban commutes. Blasting out a super-bright 80 lumens of light, this bright bike light ensures that you’ll be lit up like a beacon to all other road users up to 1.2 Km’s away. Incorporating 16 surface mounted LEDs as well as a reflective faceplate, long battery life and a beam angle of 90° (not to mention the 5 different light modes) you’re guaranteed to light up the path no matter where you ride. And its secret weapon? 2x front & 3x rear interchangeable straps so you can swap the lights between bikes with different sized seatposts and handlebars – including aero seatposts and oversize bars.
- Light is visible at distances of over 1000 metres
- 5 light modes: Steady, Fast Flash, Organic Flash Slow, Organic Flash Fast, Eco-flash.
- Low battery indicator illuminates red to notify the rider that the battery needs recharging.
- IP67 Tested and 100% waterproof and dust proof against all elements.
- LiPo Technology with battery protection circuit.
- Integrated USB plug, that is designed to be exposed to the elements. To charge: plug light directly into USP port or adaptor.
- LEDs : Surface Mount (SMT) LED designed to provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode.
- BEAM ANGLE : 90°
- BAR DIAMETERS : Fits bars / posts 22-32mm+ and aero.
- BUTTON : Longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental turn on. Short presses switch modes continuously.
- STORAGE MODE : Light can be placed in storage mode if not used for a long time (see instructions for full details).
- STRAPS : Replaceable straps for tool-less attachment
- LIGHT OUTPUT : FRONT 80 lumens // REAR 44 lumens
- DIMENSIONS : 42 x 42 x 62mm
- WEIGHT : 35g
- BIKE ATTACHMENT : 2x removable FRONT light straps for bars 22-27mm / 27-32mm and 3x removable REAR light straps for posts 22-32mm+ and AERO POST COMPATIBLE
- LIGHT MODES : Steady high, steady low, strobe flash, fancy flash, eco flash.