Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Knog - Blinder Skull Rear Bike Light )
Describing this light as bright is a serious under-statement. Using new COB technology, Blinder Skull produces a punchy 100 lumens that will ensure you’re seen and safe in all light conditions.
It features a grid pattern that makes this Blinder one of Knog’s most individual lights ever. The graphic flash pattern has 8 different modes and is also available as a front light to make a unique pair.
The Blinder Skull has integrated USB recharging, is 100% waterproof and has a whopping 60 hour run-time when using eco flash mode.
- INTEGRATED USB PLUG: No charging cable is required for your Blinder, its integrated USB plugs directly into USB ports. It has a charge time of 4 hours. When your Blinder is running low on battery, a red led will light up next to the button. This ring will turn green and then turn off once the Blinder is fully charged and ready to go.
- TOOL-LESS MOUNT: Blinder lights comes with a tool-less removable silicone straps for bars and seat posts 22 – 32mm in diameter. A large strap is also provided that will fit tubes and head tube profiles with a circumference of up to 200mm. Knog’s tool-less mounting system makes attaching your light incredibly simple and using silicone straps means there’ll be no chance of damaging your bikes frame or beloved paint job.
- EASY ON, EASY OFF: Removing your Blinder for charging or security purposes is a doddle with our handy clasp removal system. Strong enough to hold your light firmly in place when in use and big enough to use even when wearing gloves in colder conditions, this is a king amongst clasps.
- BLINDINGLY BRIGHT: Producing 100 lumens of light output makes this Blinder a seriously bright option for any cyclist. Efficient Chip on Board (COB) LEDs provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time.
- Dimensions: H: 43mm x W: 43mm
- Weight: 34 grams
- Charge Time: 4 hours