Knog - Knog Pop Rear
What’s loved by some, might not be so loved by others. So instead of compromising, the folks at knog have made 10x designs for three lights. Some are mild. Some are wild! But the striking form does not outshine the excellent function. Super bright, AA battery-powered, long runtimes, replaceable straps, and side illumination. So whoever you are, find your POP!
- Light is visible at distances of over 1000 metres
- 5 light modes: Steady, Fast Flash, Organic Flash Slow, Organic Flash Fast, Eco-Flash.
- Low battery indicator illuminates red to notify the rider that battery needs recharging.
- Toolless attachment for quick release mounting & unmounting
- Designed and engineered to withstand the harshest of weather conditions.
- RUN TIME : 7 hrs (steady), 200 hrs (eco flash).
- LEDs : 1x Super-bright SMT LED
- SIDE ILLUMINATION : Giving riders 180° visibility
- BUTTON : Longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental activation of light. Short presses switch modes continuously.
- ATTACHMENT : Tool-less attachment for seat posts and frames of 22-32mm diameter.
- OUTPUT: 5 lumens
- DIMENSIONS : 25 x 25x 70 mm
- WEIGHT : 53g
- MATERIALS : PC-ABS plastic housing and polycarbonate lens.
- BATTERY : 1x AA Battery