Kuhl - Men's Radikl Pant
The KÜHL RADIKL PANT features a cutting-edge and patent-pending combination of an exoskeleton woven cloth frame with flexible, alternate knit panels. The woven frame creates structure to give the RADIKL PANT the appearance, strength and performance of a traditional hiking pant. Located at key points of contact and flexion - crotch, yoke, front pockets, and side panel from waistband to just below the knee - the knit panels create the feel and movement of a sweat pant.
- Sweat pant comfort with the technical performance and style of a woven garment.
- Follows the natural rise of the hips
- With the stretch knit back yoke panel only found on the RADIKL
- Articulated knees for the legendary KÜHL ergonomic fit
- Knit fabric panels used in the side panel from waistband to just below the knee, the gusseted crotch, yoke, and front pockets.
- Main Body Woven Fabric: ENDURO 68% Cotton, 29% Nylon, 3% Spandex l 5.2 oz/sq. yd; 176 GSM
- Knit Panel Fabric: 88% Nylon, 12% spandex l 8.7oz/sq. yd; 295 GSM
Price From: $89.00