This is more than just a cloth. This is the product of years of obsessing over a way to create a pee cloth that solves all of the problems of traditional pee cloth options. It is a real piece of gear (not an afterthought scrap or remnant of fabric) created out of a love for the community of people we serve and love for the wilderness experiences we seek. It is a small piece of history in the making. It is the first of its kind - an intentionally designed antimicrobial pee cloth for all of life's adventures.
The Kula Cloth® has these unique features that make it an extremely intentional piece of gear.
About the artist: 'Bee Kula' print is an original design by Kula Creative Director Amanda McIntyre. The design features original watercolors of native plants and bees. Each 'Bee Kula' sold benefits.
- Super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- Advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- Eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- Durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- Easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'Double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- Easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- Retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- Size: ~ 6 x 6 inches
- Weight: .5oz
- Proudly made in the USA