Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Kula Cloth - First Light Kula )
This is more than just a cloth. This is the product of years of obsessing over a way to create a pee cloth that solves all of the problems of traditional pee cloth options. It is a real piece of gear (not an afterthought scrap or remnant of fabric) created out of a love for the community of people we serve and love for the wilderness experiences we seek. It is a small piece of history in the making. It is the first of its kind - an intentionally designed antimicrobial pee cloth for all of life's adventures.
This Kula Cloth™ Artist Series is a collaboration with PNW artist, Nikki Frumkin (@drawntohighplaces). As an artist, Nikki believes that art is infinitely powerful in its ability to connect people to the natural world and to each other. Her work combines pattern, vibrant color, and energetic lines in an effort to to capture and share the feeling of being in the mountains.
- Super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- Advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- Eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- Durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- Easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'Double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- Easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- Retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- Size: Approx 6x6 inches
- Weight : .5oz
- Made in USA