'Stealth' Kula was designed for individuals who want a more discreet Kula option and/or for uniformed personnel who want a Kula that won't clash with a Ranger, Wildland Firefighter, Military, etc.... uniform. It has all of the features of a 'normal' Kula in a sleek, stealth mode package.
This is more than just a cloth. This is the product of years of obsessing over a way to create a pee cloth that solves all of the problems of traditional pee cloth options. It is a real piece of gear (not an afterthought scrap or remnant of fabric) created out of a love for the community of people we serve and love for the wilderness experiences we seek. It is a small piece of history in the making. It is the first of its kind - an intentionally designed antimicrobial pee cloth for all of life's adventures.
- Super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- Advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- Eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- Durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- Easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'Double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- Easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- Retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- Size: Approx 6x6 inches
- Weight : .5oz
- Made in USA