La Sportiva - Miura VS Women's
The Miura VS Women's from La Sportiva is the velcro version of one of the most trusted performance climbing shoes on the market, but with a women's specific last and sole. Like its lace-up cousin, the Miura VS has a performance fit with a highly asymmetrical shape, yet the velcro version also includes La Sportiva's P3® platform for a downturned shape that won't flatten out over time, which makes this shoe an versatile choice for technical climbing on terrain ranging from slabs to overhanging steeps and bouldering.
Sticky Vibram® XS Grip 2 rubber provides unparalleled grip, which allows you to smear and grip tough holds. The Miura VS also features La Sportiva's innovative powerhinge sole cutout to control and minimize forward stretch, as well as a slingshot rand to transfer power efficiently to the toes for edging power.
While the Miura VS has technical features and a performance design, its Dentex lined leather construction allow the shoe to break in and mold to your feet for a snug, yet comfortable fit. If you want an aggressive do-it-all shoe in a narrower last, the Miura VS is the easy choice.
- Ideal terrain: Overhanging sport routes, bouldering, gym climbing and technical face climbing
- Slingshot Rand and Powerhinge System gives you the ultimate edging power
- 4mm Vibram® XS Grip2™ sticky rubber outsole
- Weight: 8.23 oz/ 228 g
- Last: WPD 75
- Fit: Performance w/ High Asymmetry
- Upper: Leather
- Lining: Dentex, unlined underfoot
- Midsole: P3® with 1.1mm LaspoFlex
- Sole: 4mm Vibram® XS Grip 2
|Intended Use||Rock Climbing|
|Last Type||Cambered Last, Hooked Toe|