Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( La Sportiva - Nepal Cube Boot Men's )
La Sportiva - Trango Ice Cube GTX
La Sportiva - Wildcat Men's$145.00
La Sportiva - Boulder X - Men's$148.95
The La Sportiva Nepal Cube is a cutting-edge update of the beloved Nepal Evo mountaineering boot. Combining the durability of a leather boot with an exceptional weight of 825 grams per half-pair, the Nepal Cube is lighter, stiffer, warmer (!) and lower-profile than its predecessor.
These features are achieved from the reduced weight of the sole/midsole using a Carbon Tech honeycomb, a thermal footbed and lightweight mini steel parts. The Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort lining contributes to the overall comfort of the boot, guaranteeing breathability and water resistance. EZ OUT technology for the tongue allows more precise regulation of the fit and encourages the elimination of sweat via a mesh fabric which draws humidity to the surface. The 3D Flex System provides comfort during walking and support for the ankle on steep terrain. The Vibram sole with Impact Brake System absorbs negative ground impact, while the graded lugs promote traction and keep feet in check on downhill terrain. Nepal Cube: the origin of a new species.
- Reduced weight mini steel parts reduce the overall weight of the boot.
- 3D Flex System promotes ease of walk and supports the ankle on steep ground.
- All-round rubber rand protects against knocks and abrasion.
- EZ Out removeable tongue allows a more precise regulation of the fit and helps to eliminate sweat via a mess fabric which draws humidity to the outside of the boot.
- Uppers: 3+ mm Hydro Perwanger Leather waterproof.
- Lining: Insulated Comfort Gore-Tex.
- Insole: Carbon Tech honeycomb isolation.
- Midsole: 2mm Polyurethane graded for crampon attachment.
- Sole: Re soleable Vibram with Impact Brake System, fully crampon compatible.
- Patents: Registered design.
- Sizes: 36 – 48 (including half sizes)
- Weight: 1780 g (pair, size 42)