La Sportiva - Nepal Evo GTX Ice Boot
The La Sportiva Nepal EVO GTX Mountaineering Boot is the evolution of the original Nepal Extreme boot. Designed for technical mountaineering on high elevation terrain and ice, this boot benefits from a Gore-Tex/Duratherm lining which makes it completely waterproof and breathable. The innovative 3D Flex System allows your ankle an anatomical full-range of motion making movement more natural and stable without compromising holding power. Ibi-Thermo insulating foot beds stave off frostbite while integrated elastic gaiters keep the snow out. The Impact-Brake-System Vibram sole has integrated anti-shock air cushioning in the heel to smooth your way; tapered-TPU crampon-compatible midsoles coupled with expanded-PU, anti-shock inserts under the heel and ball of the foot further prevent excessive impact-fatigue. This boot is serious about mountaineering; just like you!
- The 3.2 mm one-piece silicone impregnated leather upper offers excellent durability and fit
- The Nepal last offers a perfect, dialed-in fit for any foot and is easily adjustable with the removable and adjustable variable-fit tongue
- Gore-Tex® lining provides long-lasting warmth and waterproof protection in the mountains
- Impact Brake System™ on the outsole provides excellent traction
- EZ Roller hardware allows you to lock down the laces
- Ideal terrain: Winter mountaineering, ice climbing, mixed climbing
|Intended Use||Mountaineering & Ice Climbing|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
This boot is a dream to use. It's well built, easy to lace even with gloves on, comfortable, and performs excellently. The boot hasn't seen major design changes in its lifespan for a reason its time tested and proven, a classic mountaineering boot. I thoroughly enjoyed ice climbing in these boots and would recommend them to anyone who fits in them.