Charge uphill, power downhill. The Sparkle combines the best of both worlds: amazing touring comfort with powerful energy transfer for technical descents.
The lightest women's-specific 4-buckle Alpine Touring boot on the market, the Sparkle achieves the greatest range of cuff rotation in its class. The patented design allows a full 60 degrees of ankle movement and the Vertebra construction adds support for downhill performance. The exclusive, low-profile Pegasus buckle system allows macro and micro adjustability for a precise fit. The EZ Flex tongue is designed to work seamlessly with the women's-specific EZ Flex Liner so that inner and outer boots mesh cleanly while walking or skinning.
- 6 lbs 5.9 oz (2,890 grams) per pair (size 27.5) - Ultra-lightweight
- Real 60° cuff range of motion - walks like a hiking boot
- EZ Flex tongue for smooth effortless touring and walking
- Custom EZ Thermo Liners - plush and thermo-formable
- Pegasus buckles are micro-adjustable without undoing the buckle
- Additional Information
Binding Compatibility AT, Tech Ability Level Expert Thermo-Moldable Liner? Yes Flex Rating Very Stiff Last Width (mm) 103 Boot Specs
WEIGHT: 1445 g / 3 lbs. 2.97 oz (1/2 pair, size 27.5 - with liner and footbed)
VERTEBRA: Carbon-reinforced Grilamid®
CLOSURE: 4 Pegasus buckles® with optional power strap
LINER: EZ Thermo
POSITIONS: 3 preset forward lean options (10˙, 14˙, 18˙)
RANGE OF MOTION: 60˙
COMPATIBILITY: with all "Tech-Style" and AT bindings