La Sportiva - Testarossa Mens
A high performance lace-up climbing shoe perfect for steep sport routes and difficult bouldering.
Sick down-turned edging power is what you get in this brilliantly designed high performance work of art. La Sportiva strategically placed Lorica® (does not stretch) and leather (does stretch) in specific patterns to design the most powerful edging machine on the market - they call it bi-lateral stretch technology. A 3D cupped hytrel midsole under the toes ties into a high tension figure-eight rand that allows you to grab features with your feet and go for the chains.
- Patented figure-8 slingshot rand
- Innovative bi-lateral stretch technology designed to stretch in just the right spots
- 3D cupped hytrel midsole
- Ideal terrain: Overhanging sport routes, bouldering, gym climbing and technical face climbing
- WEIGHT: 7.44 oz (211g)
- LAST: PD 85
- FIT: Performance with high asymmetry
- UPPER: Leather / Lorica®
- LINING: Pacific (toe and heel) / Dry-Best® (tongue)
- MIDSOLE: 3D Hytrel Anatomical Insert (under toes) with P3®
- SOLE: 4mm Vibram® XS Grip2™
|Intended Use||Rock Climbing|
|Last Type||Hooked Toe|