La Sportiva - Trango Ice Cube GTX
The protective, integrated snow gaiter with the water repellent zip makes the product even more waterproof while maintaining unaltered the breathability properties thanks to the use of the Gore-Tex Performance Comfort lining. The HoneyComb Tech carbon footbed guarantees a firm grip and contained weigh. The all-around PU TechLite™ rand contributes to keeping volumes compact without compromising protection. Trango Ice Cube is fully crampon compatible and resolable: ideal for more technical mountaineering and both summer and winter climbs. Similar to other products in the Trango range the 3D Flex System helps to increase ankle movement thereby enhancing control and precision even on steep terrain.
- Reduced weight and contained volume thanks to the thermo plastic coating on of the uppers.
- Protective integrated snow shield gaiter with water repellent zip.
- HoneyComb Tech Foot bed in carbon fibre: lightweight, rigid and un-deformable
- Fully crampon compatible shoe, can be resoled.
- 3D Flex System facilitates ankle movement by increasing the control and the precision on steep terrain
- Gaiter: Water-resistant, stretch Schoeller fabric + heat-sealed, water repellent zip.
- Uppers: Abrasion resistant fabric + Thermo Tech Injection™: a thermo plastic injection coating + protective expanded polyurethane rand.
- Lining: Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort
- Underfoot: Insulated carbon Honeycomb Tech 3mm
- Midsole: Shock absorbing polyurethane toe and heel + EVA in the central zone and heel insert + crampon compatible TPU inserts (back and front areas)
- Sole: La Sportiva Cube by Vibram with Impact Brake System lugs on the heel and climbing zone at the toe.
- Weight: 710 g (half pair, size 42)
- Injection™: thermo plastic injection coating + protective expanded polyurethane rand