La Sportiva - Men's Wildcat Trail Shoe
The Wildcat is a stable, neutral, extremely well-cushioned trail running shoe with a 12mm heel-to-toe drop. Built on a FriXion® X-Axis rubber outsole, the Wildcat digs into any surface for excellent traction and added cushion. The single density midsole is coupled with a plush LaSpEVA 2.4 mm lasting board to provide sublime out-of-the box cushioning. If stability and cushioning are what you seek, the Wildcat is a great all-arounder.
- Simple one-piece upper with a protective wear-resistant mesh trail cage
- Foot-wrap lacing harness provides a secure, stable fit
- Ideal terrain: Trail running in moderate to technical terrain - anything that requires a lot of cushion
- WEIGHT: 12.38oz/351g
- LAST: Tempo
- FIT: Medium-Wide
- UPPER: AirMesh/ Trail Cage/ TPU film/ Transkinetic Heel Stabilizer/UreTech
- LINING: Honeycomb Mesh (tongue and heel only)
- MIDSOLE: MEMIex/ Nylon molded Flex Transfer shank/ 2.4mm LaSpEVA
- MIDSOLE HEIGHT (mm): (Heel: 28/ Toe: 16/ ?H 12mm)
- SOLE: FriXion® AT/ Impact Brake System™ X-Axis™
Note that La Sportiva shoes are produced in European half sizes, which are smaller increments that American half sizes and result in more sizes to choose from. See the size chart in the gray box above for the conversion.