* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 5-7 business days to your shipping time.
The Lange RX 80 Women's Wide Ski Boots are a moderate flexing, high volume boot that lets women with wide feet enjoy the precision and comfort of a 100 mm shell, without having to put up with a super stiff flex. Additionally, the comfy Control Fit liner with Thinsulate™ insulation will keep your feet warm and dry for many winters to come.
- Control Fit Technology – Lange scanned the feet of 20,000 skiers from around the world with a new, state-of-the-art 3D imaging system to develop this combination of shell last and liner execution designed to fit more feet accurately and comfortably. Using this analysis, Lange learned that most skiers benefit from a wider, asymmetrical toe box combined with a slightly narrower, more deeply articulated ankle pocket than is found in competitors' products. The combination of more room in the forefoot and more accuracy in the ankle delivers the best of both worlds: comfort and performance.
- Last: 100 mm – Medium volume forefoot width that doesn't sacrifice ankle and heel hold; a great balance between ski control and comfort for average volume feet.
- Removable Spoiler – Allows the skier to increase forward lean by 2° and adjust the volume of the cuff.
- Short Cuff – Short Cuff boots are 15 mm shorter in the back of the cuff and 20 mm shorter in the front, allowing skiers with shorter legs and athletic calves to achieve a more natural stance and range if motion.
- Flex: 80 – A medium flex for a wide range of ability levels.
- Thermo Fit RL1 Liner – Liners are heat moldable and offer increased foot retention to meet the right balance of performance and comfort for every skier type.
- Control Fit Thinsulate® Liner – Designed to provide accurate fit and immediate response, this Thinsulate® insulated liner has anatomical padding for strong, comfortable ankle and heel hold. Thanks to its properties, Thinsulate® keeps feet extra warm even in damp conditions and dries easily. Its structure resists the high pressures generated by skiing. Above the instep, Lange has included a slight pocket for increased circulation and warmth, in addition to a power wedge tongue for enhanced precision and sensitivity. The saddle stitch seams eliminate pressure points and the one-piece toe box allows for greater comfort in the toes.
- Custom Tongue – Designed with a hollow instep area, this new padded tongue guarantees maximum customization to the skier's instep where circulation is often cut-off and pressure points common. More comfort, more warmth, more control.
- Power Wrap Tongue – Superior leg wrapping for enhanced precision and sensitivity.
- Mono-Injection – Injection technology based on the use of a single plastic material. This results in the smoothest flex pattern for ultimate response and feedback, more consistent flex and performance in varying temperatures, and a bootfitter-friendly, easy to modify shell.
- Shell – Polyurethane
- Cuff – Polyurethane
- Natural Stance – This stance compliments modern ski design by providing a neutral and upright stance for more efficient power transfer on modern shaped and rockered skis. This provides less quad fatigue for better, longer ski days. 4° Ramp Angle, 12° Forward Lean (14° with spoiler) and 0° medial / lateral stance.
- Twin Cuff Alignment | +/- 1.5° – Permits skiers to align the lateral inclination of the upper cuff to the skier’s leg. Outside and inside hinge cuff alignment; rotate the mechanism clockwise, or counterclockwise, to align boot cuff to desired position.
- 4 Micro-Adjustable Buckles – Extruded aluminum buckles offer a light, secure profile.
- 2 x 6 Teeth x 3 Position Upper Buckles
- 35mm Velcro Power Strap
- Replaceable Polyurethane Grip Soles
|Last Width (mm)||100|