* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 5-7 business days to your shipping time.
Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Lange - XT 120 Boots )
The ultimate high-performance freeride boot, the XT 120 combines ski-hike versatility with Lange's legendary downhill performance. Featuring Lange's patented Power V-Lock technology, the XT offers 43° range-of-motion for maximum mobility with no sacrifice to downhill power or precision. The lightweight Control Fit thermo-formable liner is reinforced in key areas for more comfortable hiking; with WTR compatibility for easier hiking and walking.
- Power V-Lock 2.0 features a wider "V-lock" design, increasing range-of-motion (43°) for optimum uphill mobility; and a metal-on-metal locking mechanism, increasing support to guarantee Lange's legendary power and downhill performance.
- Unilateral canting allows easy alignment of the boot cuff and skier's lower leg for enhanced precision, comfort, and response.
- Replaceable monomaterial toe and heels can be updated when worn for longer boot life.
- Arch pad insert offers maximum grip and traction when hiking on rocks or slippery surfaces and protects the chassis of the lower shell.
- Shell Material: Polyether
- Shell Bootboard: Hard Polyurethane Foam
- Ski and Walk Mode with 43 degree of motion
- Cuff Material: Polyolefin
- Liner Technology: Light Weight, Walkable Thermo Liner 2
- Liner Power Strap: 45
- Buckles Technology: Micro aluminum buckles
- Soles: Monomaterial pads, WTR Compatible, Archpad
- Canting: +/- 1°
- Adjustable spoiler
|Ability Level||Advanced, Expert|
|Last Width (mm)||100|