* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 5-7 business days to your shipping time.
Lange - XT3 130 Ski Boot
Engineered to go UP, built to ski DOWN. The all-new XT3 130 is freeride the way it was meant to be. Featuring the new Active Power V-Lock and Friction Free Hinge, XT3 offers effortless mobility and range-of-motion on the way up.
- ACTIVE POWER V-LOCK: The heart of Lange's all-new XT3, ACTIVE POWER V-LOCK is our patented new multi-performance freetouring technology. Designed to get you up with ease, but powered for the down, ACTIVE POWER V-LOCK delivers an 11° increase in forward ROM in HIKE mode, making long skin strides and hikes more efficient and less fatiguing. But lock it down for the descent with a SKI mode that offers the rock-solid connection of a traditional ski boot and you'll instantly feel the power, precision, and control you've been looking for when it's all about the down.
- DUAL CORE LIGHT: A lightweight version of our innovative Dual Core technology. As you drive and flex into your boots, DUAL CORE LIGHT actively compresses and expands – harnessing potential energy to deliver explosive power, snap, and rebound. Imagine lightweight precision and response, easy entry-and-exit, and a new level of ski boot performance as reactive and dynamic as your own body.
- FRICTION FREE HINGE: Lange's FRICTION FREE HINGE delivers a critical free-touring solution: ROM efficiency. More efficient range-of-motion (ROM) provides the freedom for fluid, natural movements on the ascent, providing more flow for a more effortless, less fatiguing skinning and hiking stride.
- DYNAFIT CERTIFIED TECH INSERT: DYNAFIT® certified low-tech inserts offer dependable, trustworthy free-touring performance; the over-molded solid sole construction ensures powerful energy transmission, secure steering and control.
- LINER DUAL 3D LINERS: are pre-shaped to match the inner shell for the most precise and accurate power transmission, and around the foot for our most comfortable anatomic fit. The DUAL 3D FULL version is 100% customizable with three high-density foams integrated in key fit zones for maximum comfort and support.
- FIT: Lange's PRECISION FIT provides an exact, race-inspired 97mm last designed for skiers with low volume feet or skiers seeking more foot compression and control without sacrificing comfort.
- PERFORMANCE BOOT BOARD SHELL: Lange's new ultra-lightweight PERFORMANCE BOOT BOARD utilizes pressurized polypropylene to deliver a new level of skiing performance and warmth. A superior insulator with exceptional shock absorption properties, the new freeride platform delivers amplified touch and snow feel while keeping your toes toasty warm so you can perform at your best all day long.
- GRIPWALK® MOUNTED SOLES: Mounted GRIPWALK® soles feature a thick rubber tread and convex toe profile, offering increased traction and more natural foot roll for enhanced hiking and walking comfort. Integrated stiff pads guarantee optimized power transmission and full Alpine release function. Alpine DIN soles also available, sold separately.
- Weight: 1790g @ 26.5
|Ability Level||Advanced, Expert|
|Last Width (mm)||100|