Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Leki - Griffin Prime S )
Whether you're carving in the countryside or a park, the Griffin Prime S won't let you down. With its EVA finger pads and strong, preformed fingers, these gloves provide optimum protection and are ideal for high-speed descents. The robust yet flexible goatskin on the inside and out protects your hands, while also increasing the glove's cold resistance. Primaloft's synthetic fibre provides insulation for lots of warmth. The Trigger S system lets you click onto and from the pole quickly and easily. In addition, it reduces the risk of injury by releasing the glove from the grip when pulled upwards during a fall.
- Trigger S: Glove with integrated Trigger Loop for maximum safety and comfort. The perfect combination with Trigger S poles!
- Pro Fit: Slightly closer fitting cut for perfect control and a sporty feeling in alpine terrain.
- Total wind resistance.
- Maximum breathability.
- Keep your hands warm and comfortable in cold temperatures with Primaloft.
- Advanced Pre-Curve Pro Fit
- Warmth: level Warm
- EVA Knuckle Pads
- Flex Cuff
- Material: Neoprene (60% rubber, 40% nylon) Premium Goatskin (100% leather)
- Palm: Premium Goatskin (100% leather) Silicone Nash (60% nylon, 40% polyurethane)
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin.
- Insulation: Primaloft (100% polyester)
- Lining: Micro Bemberg (100% polyester)
- Length / Size 7.0 - 11.0