Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Leki - Makalu Lite Cor-Tec AS Poles )
The Makalu Lite COR-TEC AS has the intelligent overall design of an excellent all-round pole. That's what makes it light, thin, stable but still extremely comfortable. This Makalu model is made from high-tensile strength Aluminum along with LEKI's Dynamic Suspension System antishock and features an Aergon COR-TEC grip and the innovative next-generation SpeedLock Plus locking system for a hiking experience that's simply unparalleled. The Dynamic Suspension System antishock feature reduces peak pole impacts by as much as 40% to protect muscles, joints, and ligaments.
- Aergon: Ultralight and edgeless Aergon CotrTec Compact grip for a comfortable fit in every hand
- Speed Lock +: Extremely fast adjustment of the pole length. 35% lighter, 27% smaller and same holding force as SL1
- DDS: Reduction of peak impacts by approx. 40% thus protecting muscles, joints, and ligaments.
- Aluminium HTS: Super stable, extremely robust and very durable.
- Trekking Basket 2.0: Compatible with every Flextip and is effective protection against sinking in
- Flex Tip Short: More precise pole use and perfect grip in nearly all terrains.
- Best Use: Hiking
- Shaft Construction: HTS 6.5 aluminum
- Grip Material: Cork / Rubber
- Adjustable: Yes
- Ultralight: Yes
- Maximum Length: 53 in/ 135cm
- Minimum Length: 39 in/100cm
- Collapsed Length: 26 in/ 68cm
- Locking Mechanism: External Lever Lock
- Weight (Pair): 1 lb. 1 oz. / 494g
- Gender: Unisex
- Basket Type: Trekking