This lightweight MCT Vario TA folding pole is made from the highest quality aluminum. The newly created Cross Shark grip offers the speed of the Shark system and the support of a hiking grip. It has been designed especially for speed-orientated mountaineering. The rounded supporting surface of the grip offers maximum comfort. The breathable Trigger Shark strap allows a direct connection to the grip and perfect power transmission. Thanks to the CLD the pole folds down to a length of 43cm.
- Cross Shark: Offers the best of two worlds; the speed of the Shark System and the support of a hiking grip.
- Trigger Shark Frame Strap Mesh: Lightweight and breathable, cradles the hand in place on the grip for perfect connection and comfort.
- Aluminum: Super sturdy, extremely robust and very durable.
- CLD (Core Locking Device): Internal locking mechanism with a sleek and lightweight design for fast and easy assembly.
- SL2: Fast and easy adjustment of the pole length even whilst wearing gloves. Smaller, lighter and 20% higher holding force than SL 1.
- Trail Running Tip: Lightweight tip for optimum swing weight. The concave carbide tip provides grip in all conditions.
- Construction: Folding / LD / Adjustable
- Grip: Cross Shark
- Strap: Trigger Shark Frame Strap Mesh
- Segments: 4-pieces
- Shaft Diameter :16 / 14 / 14 / 14 mm
- Upper section: Aluminum (HTS 6.5)
- Lower section: Aluminum (HTS 6.5)
- Locking System: Speed Lock 2
- Tip: Trail Running Tip
- Length/Size: 110 - 130 cm
- Weight/Pol:e 258 g/per pole
- Pack Size: 43 cm