LEKI now offers all this features and advantages of its Micro folding poles at the same value price point as its traditional trekking poles. You can choose which construction and features suit your needs without having to break the bank to get them. The push-button release mechanism allows for quick, easy assembly and knock-down to just 15.5". The TÜV-certified original SpeedLock provides a 20cm adjustment range. With PAS Soft rubber grips, these trekking poles will be your constant companion and one of your most useful tools on the trail and peaks. Includes travel/stow bag.
**This model is from a previous season and has been priced accordingly.**
- 5 separate Aluminum shaft sections; Diameters 18mm/16mm/14/14/14
- Push button “lock” system for quick, easy assembly and packing
- 20cm of length adjustment is provided by LEKI Original SpeedLock, strongest external lock (TUV)
- PE coated reinforced tension cord for long term reliability.
- Maximum tension between shaft sections made possible by internal (serviceable) spring in lower shaft
- Stainless steel connectors help to center shaft sections for quick, snag free assembly
- Exclusive PAS Soft grip / thermo foam extension
- Auto-adjust nylon strap lined with soft wicking material for comfort
- Carbide Flextip; compact performance basket (interchangeable)
- Includes nylon / mesh bag for carrying (packaging)
- Packs down to 38cm; Functional adjustment range of 110 – 130cm
- 15 inch pack size
- 19.9 oz per pair
- Color: Silver / orange / anthracite