Lems - Trailhead Womens
If you're looking for a pair of minimalist hiking shoes that can do it all, the Trailhead is the answer to your every move. Comprised of microfiber and air mesh, with a full-length rubber outsole, these lightweight trail shoes are equipped to take on the trail and tackle the city streets, all in the same day.
- MOUNTAIN-TO-TOWN OUTSOLE Engineered with a low profile rubber tread that combines the best of both worlds: ample traction on trails, AND excellent durability on pavement.
- NATURAL SHAPE TOE BOX Lems re-designed the original Lems Last for a more active fit. This new sneaker features a natural-shaped toe box, paired with a slim heel fit.
- RUGGED UPPER The upper is made of durable materials that stand up to the abuses of trails, and also daily wear and tear.
- RETRO SNEAKER STYLING Lems wanted a shoe that can perform both on the trails AND look great around town - so they took inspiration from 90's running sneakers.
- LOW HEEL DROP With 4mm of drop, compared to the traditional 12mm of drop, the Trailhead naturally decreases heel-striking for a more natural gait and healthier posture.
- FIRM CUSHIONING When your foot is on too soft of cushion, you end up with pain and discomfort. We've formulated a firm EVA midsole that'll keep your feet happy all day long.
- Upper: Suede and air mesh
- Midsole: EVA
- Mountain-to-Town Outsole: Full length rubber specifically engineered for both trail and pavement
- Last: Active functional fit
- Footbed: 4.5mm breathable molded PU
- Stack Height: 17mm/21mm
- Drop: 4.0mm
- Weight: 11.7oz (Men's 10)