Lewis N Clark - ElectroLight Backpack
Weighing in at just three ounces, the ElectroLight backpack can be used for snacks, water bottles, phones, music players, cameras, guidebooks, light sweaters, first aid kits, and much more, which makes it perfect for hikes and weekend getaways alike.
This compact backpack not only holds travel gear and everyday essentials, but when you no longer need it, it folds up into a small ditty bag that you can easily tuck into your purse or suitcase. You can even use the ditty bag separately for small items such as headphones or lip balm.
The non-slip shoulder straps ensure that the bag doesn’t easily fall off, even if it’s rainy or windy. The straps are also adjustable so you can tighten or loosen them to your comfort level. Best of all, they leave your hands free.
With this backpack, you won’t have to worry about lugging a heavy bag around, an especially important consideration with new airline weight restrictions. The water- and stain-material also breathes so you won’t easily get sweaty, even in the hot summer sun.
Features & Specifications
- Ultra-lightweight packing organization
- Durable silnylon fabric is water- and stain-resistant
- Unfolds from compact pouch to full backpack
- Pouch can be used as a separate ditty bag
- Non-slip, adjustable straps
- Internal pocket
- Great for a light jacket, book, magazine, water bottle, and other small essentials
- 17in x 13in x 5in
- Weight: 3 oz