Boasting multiple magazine test awards, Variant87 is a perennial winner. With an aggressive multi- radius sidecut, NEW metalcore carbon construction, and just enough tip rise to keep things smooth, the Variant87 can show up to any party.
- HAMMER ROCKER: Hammer rocker has a very low rise tip rocker, combined with camber back to the tail for amazing edge grip with easy turn entry and flotation.
- METALCORE CARBON: Extra bamboo laminate, titanal layer, and carbon supra-layer for power, dampening, and edge hold.
- BAMBOO: Hand-made bamboo and wood laminate cores are strong, light, and eco-friendly. Every Liberty ski begins with energetic and durable bamboo as the foundation for long-lasting performance.
- TITANAL LAYER: Increases torsional rigidity and dampens vibration.
- DURATHANE: A polyurethane bumper to smooth out the ride and protect the topsheet against chipping.
- CARBON FIBER: Increases energy return and reinforces core while reducing weight.
- QUADAXIAL FIBERGLASS: Custom E-glass creates torsional rigidity while allowing longitudinal flex for easy turn initiation .
- METAL EDGE: German HRC 48 steel edges with extra large anchors for durability and heat dissipation.
- SINTERED P-TEX BASE: UHMW PE bases are durable and porous to absorb wax and stay fast.
|Collection||Midwinter Ski & Ride Clearance, Outlet Deals|
|Underfoot Width (mm)||87|
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail|
|Terrain||All Around, Resort|