Look - NX 12 Dual WTR Binding
The new NX 12 Dual WTR is a lightweight, user-friendly, dual standard binding. The reinforced Full Action toe piece combined with the lightweight NX heel delivers strong power transmission, shock absorption, and an easy step-in design. A quick, easy adjustment allows compatibility with both WTR (Walk-to-Ride) and Alpine boot sole norms.
- DUAL WTR: Available on LOOK PIVOT, SPX, and NX bindings, LOOK's DUAL Standard Concept offers compatibility with traditional Alpine soles (ISO 5355) and WTR (Walk to Ride) rockered soles with quick, easy boot type selection and a consistent natural ramp angle when moving between standards.
- MULTI DIRECTIONNAL RELEASE: LOOK is the only binding brand to develop a true mechanical upward release that functions independently from the heel for the most effective multi-directional protection in the case of a fall.
- EASY STEP-IN/STEP-OUT: A wider heel throw offers easy and intuitive entry-and-exit.
- LIGHT WEIGHT: LOOK designs lightweight bindings featuring the highest-levels of retention and release that make skiing and carrying your skis easier, without compromising on safety.
- FULL ACTION TOE: Featuring 45mm of elastic travel and 180⁰ multi-directional release, the FULL ACTION toe piece delivers best-in-class retention and release and increased coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface) for maximum power transmission.
- OPEN BINDING: Traditional screw-mounted bindings are compatible with any "flat" alpine ski on the market.
- BRAKE WIDTH: 90 - 120 MM
- WEIGHT: 1015 G/ ½PAIR
- DIN/ISO: 3,5-12