Look - SPX 12 Dual WTR Binding
Featuring the strongest coupling strength and longest elastic travel on the market, the SPX delivers instant power transmission, precision, and control with superior shock absorption to reduce unwanted pre-release. A quick, easy adjustment allows compatibility with both WTR (Walk-to-Ride) and Alpine boot sole norms.
- SPX: LOOK's SPX heel design offers 27mm of elastic travel for best-in-class shock absorption, confident retention, and a significant reduction in unwanted prerelease. An oversize heel pivot increases coupling strength (boot-binding interface) for more efficient power transmission.
- Long Elasticity: Longer elastic travel ensures more reliable retention to keep you in when you need. LOOK bindings offer the most elastic travel (lateral and vertical) and the fastest re-centering prior to release, ensuring superior shock absorption to reduce unwanted pre-release.
- Multi-Directional Release: LOOK is the only binding brand to develop a true mechanical upward release that functions independently from the heel for the most effective multi-directional protection in the case of a fall.
- Open Binding: Traditional screw-mounted bindings are compatible with any "flat" alpine ski on the market.
- Full Action Toe: Featuring 45mm of elastic travel and 180⁰ multi-directional release, the FULL ACTION toe piece delivers best-in-class retention and release and increased coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface) for maximum power transmission.
- Brake Width: 90 - 120mm
- DIN/ISO: 3.5 - 12