Lowa - Wendelstein Warm GTX
When traditional craftsmanship and innovative technologies join forces, the result can only be an amazing type of leisure-time shoe. Footwear like the WENDELSTEIN WARM GTX. The stylish winter boot masterfully melds fashionable applications with functional details. It creates the best-possible comfort with the help of its GORE-TEX Panda lining and Vibram® sole. Such features make the shoe the perfect choice for transitional times of year, visits to cities and short excursions in snowy countrysides.
- SOLE - VIBRAM® JANKUAT. The VIBRAM® JANKUAT sole features a trekking-oriented profile design with an elevated profile surface that delivers excellent performance in winter in combination with Vibram® sole technology that has proven itself for many years, a rubber compound and edging stability.
- MIDSOLE - 100% Polyurethane (PU) Polyurethane (PU) is a soft plastic that has very good cushioning properties and is usually used in the midsole as a result. Through the use of PU, the soles become lightweight and functionally flexible.
- INSOLE - Approx. 5% Aluminium foil, Approx. 25% Polyester, Approx. 25% EVA, Approx. 45% Polyethylene
- UPPER MATERIAL - Approx. 90% Full-grain leather, Approx. 10% Fabric
- LINING MATERIAL - 100% GORE-TEX