* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 3 business days to your shipping time.
Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Madshus - Cadence 120 Ski )
Bringing race-developed technologies to their recreational Cruising skis, the Cadence 120 cross country ski features a lightweight Multicore wrapped in Madshu's Torsion Cap construction for excellent responsiveness without losing easy maneuverability.
The quieter MultiGripVario+ base pattern provides wax-free, all-conditions performance, while the long and low, easy-skiing camber style of the Cadence 120 is ideal for the more experienced skier in search of exceptional Cruising performance.
*Note that the Cadence ski comes equipped with the NIS mounting plate for easy do-it-yourself mounting of the NIS-type NNN binding. It is not compatible with other types of bindings, however.*
These skis do not qualify for free shipping. Please contact our OGExperts if you have any questions, or drop into a Livechat.
- MultiGrip Vario+ (MGV+) Wax-Free Base: The MGV+ base is a patented high-performance waxfree system that performs like a well-waxed ski and is used on Madshus Backcountry touring skis. The five-section pattern is less aggressive towards the tip and tail for excellent gliding properties, and has a more aggressive pattern in the mid-section to provide maximum grip.
- Torsion Cap Construction: Torsion Cap Construction involves a braided core covered by a cap. This form of construction allows for very durable and light construction and provides tremendous versatility in ski characteristics.
- Air W: Air W is a lightweight Madshus wood core (Multicore) with air channels cut in it to reduce the weight. It is shaped to fit the ski, minimizing the excess use of glue in the ski.
- Length: 170 (S), 180 (M), 190 (L) cm
- Sidecut: 48-44-46mm
- Weight: 1300g/180cm
- Core: Air W with Torsion Cap Construction
- Base: Polytex with MGV+ grip base
|Ski Dimensions||Sidecut: 48 / 44 / 46|
|Weight||1300g / 180cm|