The Hyper C is a value packed classic cross country ski boot. The PU heel counter and T4 outsole give the Hyper C provides excellent rear foot stability and steering in a soft-flexing classic cross country ski boot. The top-of-the-line features like fleece-backed MemBrain Softshell construction and RevoWrap™ technology give competitive skiers a great fit without sacrificing performance.
- REVO WRAP™: RevoWrap™ construction envelops the foot with a single piece upper, from the heel around the toe and back to the heel and from the outsole up to the lacing on the eyestay. The upper materials conform to the foot with minimal seams, providing even pressure distribution. As you tighten your laces, it pulls directly on the upper material connected to the outsole, which help delivers a snugger, more comfortable fit, leading to precise control of your skis.
- MEM BRAIN® SOFTSHELL CONSTRUCTION: Madshus boots feature MemBrain® softshell lace covers. This waterproof and breathable material helps keep the foot warm, dry, and comfortable.
- PVC FREE: In keeping with Madshus’ commitment to protecting our climate, Madshus RED, Champion, Race Performance, and selected Backcountry and Junior boots are designed for the best in fit and breathable performance, in a totally PVC-Free construction.
- T4 outsole provides traction and flex
- NNN binding compatability