The Madshus Raceline Kids’ Nordic Ski sets aspiring cross-country champions up for success in an affordable and kid-friendly package. The Raceline has durable, lightweight construction and an easy-to-use binding plate that make for tons of winter fun and a great way to learn proper waxing technique.
- LENGTH (cm): 100, 110, 120, 130, 140, 150, 160
- SIDECUT: 48-44-46 mm
- WEIGHT: 800g/130cm (pair)
- CORE: Multicore with Torsion Cap Construction
- BASE: Recycled MultiGrip Wax-Free System
- Skis come with a JR NIS Plate, compatible only with NIS bindings
TORSION CAP CONSTRUCTION
Torsion Cap Construction reinforces the ski’s core with a cap, allowing for a very durable and lightweight construction.
|Weight||800 g @ 130 cm per pair|
|Ski Size Recommendation||