Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Mammut - Base Jump Touring Pants Men )
High-end ski touring pants made from robust and abrasion-resistant Schoeller soft shell fabric. The material's flat structure helps to prevent snow from adhering to the pants, while the integrated snow skirt stops snow penetrating from below. The extensive, armor-like Schoeller Keprotec reinforcements around the ankle defend against cuts from ski edges and crampons, while the splash-proof side ventilation zips are perfect for letting off steam on the uphill side of the trip. Like any high-end Schoeller pant, the Base Jump Touring Pants incorporate technologies like 3XDRY® (which facilitates rapid wicking and evaporation of moisture) and coldblack®, a UV-reflecting technology that keeps dark-colored pants from heating up in bright sunshine.
- Double-weave ski touring pants with abrasion-resistant outer material and brushed reverse side for extra warmth on cold days
- Water-resistant outer material
- Unsurpassed comfort and fast-drying time due to 3XDRY®
- coldblack® makes dark colors behave almost like light colors, and reflect up to 80% of the sunlight.
- Edge and crampon protection with robust reinforcement material
- Integrated gaiters
- High-cut waist protects kidneys
- 2 side pockets, 1 seat pocket
- Side ventilation with mesh inserts
- Pre-shaped knees
- Regular Fit
From its headquarters in the foothills of the Swiss Alps, Mammut brings the world a vast array of products that reflect its philosophy of absolute alpine. Founded in 1862 as a rope company, Mammut is now one of the world leaders in the production of climbing ropes, as well as nearly every other type of equipment needed for mountain adventure.Their unique vision and long experience produces products which are unique, striking, and highly functional.