Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Mammut - Kala Patar Tech Jacket Men's )
A highly technical thermal midlayer with a heavy dose of pizzazz, the Mammut Kala Patar Tech Jacket can be an integral part of any expedition layering system. It makes use of two different fabrics - an insulating waffle fleece in areas that need to keep warm, and a very elastic spandex material in areas that require freedom of movement. This elastic material is used near the waist and wrists to reduce bulk and ease the donning of harnesses, hipbelts, and gloves, and also in the hood for better fit under a helmet. This piece could be on the packing list for mountaineering objectives anywhere in the world.
- Combination of two different functional materials
- Waffle backing retains heat
- Durable and fast-drying outside, soft and warm inside
- Elastic inserts for optimum freedom of movement
- Thin and elastic material in the hip area to avoid creating too much bulk under a climbing harness or in the pants
- 1 chest pocket with zip
- Close-fitting hood
- Lots of freedom of movement
- Flatlock, non-protruding seams
- Thumb loop made for comfort and durability
- Athletic Fit
From its headquarters in the foothills of the Swiss Alps, Mammut brings the world a vast array of products that reflect its philosophy of absolute alpine. Founded in 1862 as a rope company, Mammut is now one of the world leaders in the production of climbing ropes, as well as nearly every other type of equipment needed for mountain adventure.Their unique vision and long experience produces products which are unique, striking, and highly functional.