Even before you read this, you've probably seen what a striking jacket the Mammut Kibo is. It provides all of the benefits you'd expect of a soft shell, including that inimitable balance of weather protection and breathability that soft shells are known for, but with an extra dose of style. Coordinate it with a matching Mammut Taranaki backpack for unbeatable style and performance.
- New, modern 3-color design with diagonal lines, reflecting the structure of a climbing rope
- Thumb loops
- 2 hand pockets with zip
- Zippered underarm ventilation system
- With membrane for wind and water resistance
- Optimally suitable for: Classical Alpinism, Via Ferrata, Mountain Hiking
- Suitable for: Backpacking, walking, Travel, Sport Climbing
From its headquarters in the foothills of the Swiss Alps, Mammut brings the world a vast array of products that reflect its philosophy of absolute alpine. Founded in 1862 as a rope company, Mammut is now one of the world leaders in the production of climbing ropes, as well as nearly every other type of equipment needed for mountain adventure.Their unique vision and long experience produces products which are unique, striking, and highly functional.
- Additional Information
Material Synthetic Properties Uninsulated, Water Resistant, Wind Resistant
You may also be interested in the following product(s)