Mammut - T Aegility Low Women's
Uneven terrain made easy: The T Aegility Low Women features Mammut's patented sole concept: The support and cushioning encourage the foot's natural rolling movement and consequently reduce fatigue and the risk of twisting your ankle. The memo foam inside the shoe ensures an individual fit and cushions the instep, shin and ankle. The 3D-knitted elements are elastic, adapt to the shape of your foot and provide excellent ventilation. You can conquer any trail with this shoe.
- Rolling Concept®: Patented Mammut® sole concept: The support and cushioning encourage the foot’s natural rolling movement and consequently reduce fatigue and the danger of twisting your ankle.
- Memo Foam: Ensures individual fit and cushions foot at instep, shin and ankle
- 3D Knitted Textile: Synthetic fabric produced using cutting-edge 3D knitting. Elastic, adapts to shape, excellent ventilation
- 360 Heel Support: The three-dimensionally shaped TPU element is designed for the anatomy of the heel bone, which it completely envelops. This delivers optimum heel fit, helps prevent twisted ankles and protects against rock abrasion.
- Hybrid Shell: Blend of supple inner and tough outer materials for enhanced comfort and good adaptability.
- Speed Lace System: Efficient, precise speed lace system. Elastic loops hold laces in lace zone
- Base Cage: Three TPU support elements in the center of the midsole area provides support over the longitudinal arch of the foot while increasing sure-footedness, comfort and reducing fatigue
- 360 Heel Support: Abrasion-proof, three-dimensionally shaped element supports heel and protects against twisting of ankle
- gripex™ outsole technology
- Protective rubber border
- Board lasting
- Weight (UK 5.5) [g] 306