A fortress of a backpack: Featuring an ultra-robust UHMWPE-reinforced outer material all over, this women's alpine backpack offers maximum resistance to hard granite walls. Easy handling thanks to a flap buckle and stitched flap.
- Volume: 32 liters
- Weight: 1230 g
- V-frame 6 mm aluminum for good load transfer with high freedom of movement, adjustable
- Extremely robust fabric made from a nylon UHMWPE fiber mix. The use of high-strength fibers gives the material extreme cut, tear and abrasion resistance.
- Extremely robust nylon Cordura® material with tear-resistant and shock-resistant Dyneema® fibers
- 2 lid pockets – external and internal
- Reinforced 3-point haul system
- 2 ultra-stable ice axe carriers
- Ski attachment on the side
- 4 front gear loops for equipment such as a helmet or Mammut® crampon bag
- Removable hip belt padding (CONVERTIBLE system)
- Compression straps can be tensioned at the side or the front
- Hydration system compatible
- Additional Information
Intended Use Alpine & Ice Climbing, Backcountry Skiing, Rock Climbing