Mammut - Trion 35
Tailored specifically for the female anatomy, the Trion 35L Rucksack features super-lightweight, breathable EVA shoulder padding with ventilation for complete comfort, keeping you fresh as you hike. The adjustable hip-belt adds stability, keeping the pack as close to your body as possible, minimizing your center of gravity for control on the trails.
For extreme activity, the Trion 35L is packed with technology and practicality for a life in the mountains including trekking pole, rope and ice ax attachments. A huge front zipper gives access to the main compartment, allowing you to locate your kit easily.
Lateral compression straps can be tensioned to carry gear and hydration system compatible, you'll stay fresh on the trail.
- Huge back panel zips open for easy access to the main compartment
- Height-adjustable lid with zip pocket
- Large front zippered pocket holds frequently used items such as crampons, avalanche shovel, rain gear or flip-flops; internal zippered valuables pocket; mesh side pockets
- Mesh pockets on shoulder straps hold your phone, camera or snacks
- 2 leashless-compatible ice axe carriers; trekking pole carriers; reinforced side ski-carry straps; external daisy chains for add-on pockets or gear
- Superlight, highly breathable perforated EVA foam padding
- Hydration compatible (reservoir not included)
- Detachable hipbelt with gear loop
- Excess-load strap under top lid; side compression straps can fasten across pack front for additional carry option
- Manufactured in facilities certified by the Fairwear Foundation for fair working conditions
- Mammut Connect-enabled allows optional digital interface with a phone app for additional product information and long-term service
- Best Use: Mountaineering
- Bag Style: Backpack
- Frame Type: Internal Frame
- Gear Capacity (L): 35 liters
- Gear Capacity (cu. in.): 2,135 cubic inches
- Hipbelt: Yes
- Hipbelt Pockets: Yes
- Fits Torso Length (in.): 16.5-20 inches
- Fits Waist/Hips: 29.5-39 inches
- Material(s): Nylon/closed-cell foam
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Number of Stays: 1 peripheral hoop
- Pack Access: Top/back panel
- Number of Exterior Pockets: 4
- Dimensions: 24 x 13 x 5 inches
- Weight: 3 lbs. 3 oz.