MANDUKA - PROlite Mat
The PROlite yoga mat (formerly known as the PurpleLite Travel Mat) is a fresh alternative for people who need a lighter, zero-waste mat with superior quality and comfort. Like its big brother the Black Mat PRO, the PROlite is all about performance, both in the studio and on the go. It is a favorite among Hot Yoga and Vinyasa Flow enthusiasts. Available in a variety of passion-inspiring colors, the PROlite gives you more choices and the same stellar Manduka results. It will enhance your practice and protect our planet. The PROlite has something that no other lighter-weight yoga mat can offer, a Lifetime Guarantee. The Manduka PROlite is built to go everywhere and do everything, just like the people who use it.
Designed to last a lifetime (or two), Manduka PRO series yoga mats curb the amount of PVC mats that enter landfills every year and reduces overall mat consumption. During the manufacturing of most PVC products, toxic emissions may be released into the air. However, PRO series mats are manufactured through a process that ensures no toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere. The PROlite is certified safe for human contact by OEKO-TEX, an environmental certification agency in Europe for the textile industry.
- High performance in a lightweight form.
- Superior wear and longevity backed by a lifetime guarantee
- Closed-cell surface to keep moisture and sweat from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria (ideal for hot yoga).
- High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on any surface (carpet, cement, hardwood floors).
- Fabric-like surface finish for optimal movement between poses.
- Sustainable engineering ensures high quality material will not peel, flake or fade. Product improves with use over time.
- Proprietary dot pattern bottom to resist sliding.
- Standard: 4.0 lbs; 71” x 24”; 5 mm thick
- Long: 4.6 lbs; 79” x 24"; 5 mm thick
- OEKO-TEX certified, emissions-free manufacturing.
- 100% latex free.