On its 3rd edition this map is an easy to use guide, provides hikers and bikers with recently researched trail information, so they can make the best of their visit to Acadia National Park. Represented are over 130 miles of hiking trails, 50 miles of roads, also pointing out many interesting places. revised 2015
- Hiking trails
- Biking trails
- Trail descriptions
- Points of Interest
- Roads inside of the park
- Campgrounds, picnic areas
- Parkingh Lots
- Ferry services
- Interpretive trails
- Access for disable individuals
- Printed in both sides on waterproof, tear resistant material.
- Scale: 1:20500 (3 inches represention 1 mile)
- Folded Size: 4" x 8", Map size 18" x 36".
- Trails and places index