Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Marin - 2016 Kentfield CS1 )
The Kentfield CS1 is Marin's first entry into the versatile and fun City Sport family of bikes. With the Marin Relaxed Sport frame geometry you are in a heads-up position to see the world around you, and the balanced handling combined with ergonomic comfort touch points make for comfort and confidence during commuting or recreational rides. Marin's low-standover Series 1 aluminum step-through frame keeps it easy to get on and off the bike, and the 21 speed drivetrain with Shimano Revo twist shifters is a durable and reliable drivetrain ready for a wide variety of terrain.
- Lightweight 6061 aluminum tubing.
- Relaxed Sport Geometry allows for a relaxed and comfortable seating position, without sacrificing speed or efficiency.
- City + Sport plush saddle provides a wide base for pelvic support, without getting in the way while pedaling.
- Adjustable height aluminum stem allows for a quick and easy rider position change in matter of seconds.
Bike Frame Specifications
- Frame: Series 1 6061 Aluminum, 700c Wheels, Step Through Design
- Front Fork: Steel, Curved Blade
- Crankset: Forged Alloy, 48/38/28T, Ring Guard
- Derailleur Rear: Shimano Tourney
- Shift Lever: Shimano Revo Twist 7-Speed
- Derailleur Front: Shimano FD-TX51
- Cassette: Sunrace 7-Speed, 11-34T
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge Bearing, Square Taper
- Chain: KMC Z50
- Hub Rear: Formula, 32H
- Hub Front: Formula, 32H
- Rim: Maddux Double Wall, Machined Sidewall
- Spokes Nipples: 14g Stainless Steel
- Tires: Vee Tire Zilent, 700x38C, Kevlar Puncture Protection
- Brakes Front: Forged Alloy Linear Pull w/ Power Modulator
- Brakes Rear: Forged Alloy Linear Pull
- Brake Levers: Alloy 2-Finger
- Handlebar: Marin Riser
- Grips: Dual Density Ergonomic
- Stem: Marin Alloy Adjustable Height Quill
- Headset: FSA, Threaded
- Seatpost: Marin Alloy
- Saddle: Marin Women's City Sport Plush
- Pedals: Resin Platform
|Head Tube Angle||70.5||70.5||70.5||71|
|Head Tube Length (mm)||140||170||185||200|
|Seat Tube Angle||71||71||71||71|
|Seat Tube Angle Virtual|
|Seat Tube Actual||381/15||431.8/17||482.6/19||520.7/20.5|
|Top Tube Actual (mm)||579.6||600.4||617||634.3|
|Top Tube Effective (mm)||590||605||620||635|
|Stand Over Height|
|Chain Stay (mm)||460||460||460||460|
|Seat Post (mm)||27.2||27.2||27.2||27.2|