Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Marin- 2021 Muirwoods 29er )
The Muirwoods is at home in the concrete jungle, built for jumping curbs and cutting through a park on the way to the grocery store or class. This is the classic bike shop employee commuter bike.
Important information about purchasing this bike online
By purchasing this bike, you agree to the terms below:
- Bikes are oversized items and do not qualify for free shipping.
- There is a 7-day processing time for bike orders - when the order ships tracking information and estimated delivery date will be sent via email.
- Bikes will require a signature upon delivery.
- Bikes ship via UPS and require a physical shipping address
- We cannot ship bikes to Canada at this time.
- New and Demo bikes being purchased through the Outdoor Gear Exchange will be serviced, and any necessary repairs will be made before shipping to make it functional and safe to ride.
- Demo bikes being purchased from the Outdoor Gear Exchange will have signs of wear and tear and it is understood that the bicycle is being purchased in its current condition.
- By purchasing this bike, the customer agrees to have the bike assembled by a reputable bike shop, and acknowledges that this is a requirement in order to receive any warranty support from the bicycle manufacturer or the Outdoor Gear Exchange.
- If a package is damaged due to shipping, the carrier is responsible for damages and the Outdoor Gear Exchange will file a claim with the carrier. Any damage to the bike during shipping should be reported to the Outdoor Gear Exchange within 48 hours of delivery.
If you have any questions about the terms and conditions listed above please contact us through Live Chat on the website, via email at [email protected] or on the phone at 1-888-547-4327.
- Steel Frame: The Muirwoods uses a butted Series 1 4130 CrMo frame and fork with 29” tires, disc brakes, full fender and rack mounts, and two bottle bosses. The Muirwoods RC uses a double butted Series 2 CrMo rame with sliding dropots for internally geared hub compatibility and large volume 650B wheels and tires.
- Disc Brakes: Hydraulic disc brakes provide smooth, controlled stopping in all conditions with minimal maintenance.
- Reflective Graphics and Tires: The Muirwoods features reflective frame graphics and tire sidewalls add visibility for urban commuting.
|Sizes:||SM, MD, LG, XL, XXL|
|Color(s):||Satin Black/Gloss Reflective Black|
|Frame:||Series 1 Butted CrMo, 29” Wheels, Integrated Headset,
Disc Brake, Fender and Rack Mounts
|Fork:||CrMo, Fender and Rack Eyelets, Disc Brake|
|Crankset:||SR Suntour XCR6, 48/36/26T, Ring Guard|
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Square Taper|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Alivio Shadow 9-Speed|
|Shifters||Shimano Altus 3x9-Speed|
|Cassette||Shimano HG300 9-Speed, 12-36T|
|Rims||Marin Aluminum, Double Wall, Disc Specific|
|Rear Hub||Forged Aluminum Alloy, 6-Bolt Disc, 32H|
|Front Hub||Forged Aluminum Alloy, 6-Bolt Disc, 32H|
|Spokes||14g Black Stainless Steel|
|Tires||Vee Tire, Speedster, 700x40, Puncture Protection, Reflective Sidewall, Wire Bead|
|Brakes Front||Shimano BR-M201 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Rotor|
|Brakes Rear||Shimano BR-M201 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Rotor|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Hydraulic|
|Headset||FSA No.8D, Sealed Cartridge Bearings|
|Handlebar||Marin Alloy Flat Top Riser|
|Stem||Marin 3D Forged Alloy|
|Seatpost||Marin Alloy, 27.2mm|