Marin - Rocky Ridge 7.4
The Rocky Ridge 7.4 brings all of the things that aggressive trail riders need, in a simple, lightweight hardtail platform. Trail geometry by the numbers: 67.5 degree headtube angle, 420mm chainstay, 27.5"-wheels and a roomy rider compartment. Thru-axles front and rear keep the bike razor sharp in corners, while the Trail specifc angled seat tube gives the top tube extra length when the seat is up fop climbing and XC riding, and shortens the cockpit when the seat is lowered allowing you to adjust your body position during aggressive riding. Rock Shox covers the 130mm of travel up front, a 1x10-speed Shimano drivetrain, e13 chain guide, and Shimano M445 hydraulic disc brakes keep thing within limits on the up and down.
- Oversized 3D forged Thru-Axle Dropouts with post disc mounts
- Hydroformed and Tapered Seat Tube for enhance stiffness, reduced weight and angled for Trail Geometry
- Hydroformed Seat Stays with internally relieved seat stay bridge
- Custom WTB Saddle with dropper post
- Aggressively hydroformed and butted tubing with tapered head tube
- Internal dropper post Cable Routing port in seat tube