* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 7-10 business days to your shipping time.
Marker - Duke PT 16 Bindings
Marker's all new Duke PT 16 (DIN 6-16) also combines the performance of a Jester with comfortable uphill properties of a pin binding. For walking mode the upper part is simply unlocked and tilted forward, uncovering the pin binding. The multi functional Lock & Walk unit automatically locks the brakes and provides a 10° climbing aid. For downhill mode the front jaw section is clicked back onto the base plate being quadruple secured by the Auto Quad Lock technology. The low height of 24 mm allows for direct power transmission and fast edge changes. Thanks to Sole.ID all Duke PT are compatible to alpine, touring and GripWalk boots.
- Brake Width: 100mm or 125mm
- DIN Range: 6 - 16
- Boot Type: Adult, standard Alpine, GripWalk Adult, Touring Boots
- Weight: Uphill 1050 g / downhill: 1350 g
- Hell Adjustment Range: 60mm
- Anti Ice Rail
- Auto Quad Lock Toe Piece
- Sole I.D.