* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 3 business days to your shipping time.
Marker - Griffon 13 ID Binding
The Marker Griffon 13 ID features SOLE.ID technology that allows both Alpine and Alpine Touring boot compatibility, creating the most versatile freeride binding on the market today for advanced to expert skiers. Along with the Griffon, all of Marker's Royal Family bindings feature Power Width Design, with our signature toe and heel designs engineered to make today's wider skis perform at their very best.
- AFD Stainless Steel - All marker bindings are equipped with a moveable afd (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Individual adjustment of the afd to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Inter Pivot Heel - The stunning heel construction delivers superior holding power for free riding, featuring din/iso 6-16. The inter pivot heel directs the power forces in the angle of elasticity improving the holding power and reducing pre-releases.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe - The toe construction with din/iso up to z 18 allows for impressive retention when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. The large supporting surface optimizes the power transmission and allows for great stresses and strains. In relation to their weight, toes with this technology therefore achieve a never-seen-before performance.
- Sole I.D. - Whatever boot you wear, all marker sole.id bindings are compatible to every kind of ski boot! Whether you prefer alpine boots or boots with touring sole, with sole.id the bindings can be adjusted in seconds. The secret is the height-adjustable gliding plate; easy to handle and of course providing uncompromising performance. Sole.id respects ISO 5355 (alpine boots) and ISO 9523 (boots with touring soles).
- Weight: Weight w. brake 1016 g, 1018 g, 1019 g, 1022 g
- Din/ISO Range: 4.0 - 13.0
- Recom. Skier's Weight: < 120 kg
- Stand height w/o ski: 22 mm
- Toe System: Triple Pivot Elite 2
- AFD Gliding Plate: Stainless steel, height adjustable
- Step-in Heel: Inter-Pivot 2