Marker - Griffon 13 ID Binding
The lighter version of the Jester, providing the same features for younger and lighter riders, is one of the most versatile freeride bindings on the market today, made for advanced to expert skiers. Its SOLE.ID technology allows to adjust the binding to accommodate either AT or Alpine boot sole norms. On top the Griffon 13 ID features no-pull-out screws and a centralized swing weight: cross-axis toe spring and compact mounting lead to a short binding, ideal for spins & twists. Recommended for skis over 76 mm.
- AFD Stainless Steel - All marker bindings are equipped with a moveable afd (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Individual adjustment of the afd to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Inter Pivot Heel - The stunning heel construction delivers superior holding power for free riding, featuring din/iso 6-16. The inter pivot heel directs the power forces in the angle of elasticity improving the holding power and reducing pre-releases.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe - The toe construction with din/iso up to z 18 allows for impressive retention when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. The large supporting surface optimizes the power transmission and allows for great stresses and strains. In relation to their weight, toes with this technology therefore achieve a never-seen-before performance.
- Sole I.D. - Whatever boot you wear, all marker sole.id bindings are compatible to every kind of ski boot! Whether you prefer alpine boots or boots with touring sole, with sole.id the bindings can be adjusted in seconds. The secret is the height-adjustable gliding plate; easy to handle and of course providing uncompromising performance. Sole.id respects ISO 5355 (alpine boots) and ISO 9523 (boots with touring soles).
- Weight: 2032 g (90 mm), 2038 g (110 mm), 2044 g (120 mm)
- Din/ISO Range: 4.0 - 13.0
- Recom. Skier's Weight: < 120 kg
- Stand height w/o ski: 22 mm
- Toe System: Triple Pivot Elite 2
- AFD Gliding Plate: Stainless steel, height adjustable
- Step-in Heel: Inter-Pivot 2