Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Marker - Griffon Alpine Binding )
The best-selling Marker Griffon gets facelift for 2013/14 including the re-sculpted toe and heel from the Duke and Jester, further cementing its place as the go-to freeskiing binding in the market.
- AFD Gliding Plate: All Marker bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device), allowing a precise release, unhindered by dirt, snow and ice buildup. The type of AFD is matched to the skier type, ensuring perfect functionality – from racing to junior bindings and even ski touring.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe: With a horizontally oriented spring, the Triple Pivot Elite Toe provides the highest energy absorption to reduce the risk of early release. The secure purchase on the boot lug optimizes power transmission and allows for durable, high energy use. The performance to weight ratio of the Triple Pivot toe is truly unmatched in the industry.
- Inter-Pivot Heel: This industry-leading construction delivers superior holding power for all types of freeskiing. Its design focuses power in the direction of the boot sole, increasing elasticity. The overall design focuses on optimum power transmission.
- Power Width Design: The original Marker breakthrough for wider freeskiing skis, based on a 76mm platform. Wider connection brackets create better power transmission for all Marker Royal Family and Tour bindings.
- DIN range 4 - 13
- Recom. Skier's Weight: 80 - 250 lbs
- Height w/o ski: 22 mm
- Brake Width: 90mm and 110mm (130 available separately)
- Toe System: Triple Pivot Elite
- Gliding AFD, Stainless Steel, Height Adjustable
- Step-in Inter-Pivot heel
- EPS system: Dual-screw Brake Pad
- Color Combinations: white / black, white / black / teal